Monday, December 31, 2012

The Mystery of Shadow Lake (Kindle)

The Mystery of Shadow Lake 
This ebook by author Loretta Montambo is a murder mystery, with some supernatural elements. It takes place in a small fictional town near the north woods of Michigan Two girls disappear and the story focuses on solving the crime with a surprising outcome.

Loretta Montambo says, "I like to paint landscape, play music and write. I play the guitar and piano." When asked how she got started she thought for a moment before adding, "I have always enjoyed telling stories, then, I thought why not write them? Everyone enjoys a good story. I hope to bring enjoyment to my readers. I also write poetry in my spare time. I really like writing. I grew up in the North, in the USA. It gets cold here and the winters are long, writing can also be a great pass-time as we wait for spring."

No comments:

FIND A LIBRARY NEAR YOU

FIND A LIBRARY NEAR YOU